Welcome to our site!No matter what your cutting, grinding, stripping, sanding, or finishing need, Carborundum delivers.More information
Carbo Premier RedDepressed center wheels are engineered in specific thicknesses for cutting, grinding or light cutting and grinding.More information
Carbo Gold Toolroom Grinding WheelsGold 32AR toolroom wheels are ideal for moderate to heavy infeed rates, rapid stock removal and precision contouring – for all types of tool steels.
Carbo Medalist Clean-Air PlusBest choice for stripping and preparing primed and painted surfaces.More information
Our Partnerships & Alliances
We've formed a unique alliance of industry leaders who are committed to helping collision shops optimize their refinish processes to improve shop profitability. We have teamed up with some of the best in the business – to make Carborundum the “one-stop shop” for all your automotive product needs.
Carborundum is the only abrasives supplier that can offer you a full line of abrasives and body shop supplies – including abrasives, tapes and masking products, buffing and polishing compounds, scuff pads, sponges, accessories and more. We are here to help you meet the demands of the collision repair, metal fabrication and maintenance, repair and operations markets.
- RSG Sponsors of Collision Hub’s Repair University - OEM EditionRefinish Solutions Group (RSG), an initiative by Saint-Gobain, is pleased to announce it is the presenting sponsor of Collision Hub’s Repair University – OEM Edition premiering January 31, 2018.01/25/2018 Press Releases
- Saint-Gobain Recognized on 2018 Corporate Equality IndexCarborundum's Parent Company, Saint-Gobain, Recognized on Human Rights Campaign’s 2018 Corporate Equality Index11/10/2017 Press Releases
- Total Inventory Management (TIM)Total Inventory Management (TIM), your auto body shop productivity partner - exclusively offered by Refinished Solutions Group (RSG).09/07/2017 News
- Carbo Presents the Saint-Gobain Abrasives Corporate VideoTake a look into what our parent company, Saint-Gobain Abrasives, represents and the infinite ways in which we touch people’s lives across the globe.06/02/2017 Video
- Fusor Aftermarket Adhesives join Refinish Solutions GroupSaint-Gobain Abrasives to bring Fusor Aftermarket Adhesives to the Refinish Solutions Group04/19/2017 Press Releases
- New Carbo Medalist Ceramic Flap DiscsIntroducing new Carbo Medalist Flap Discs for the MRO, Metal Fabrication and Welding markets. Ideal for mild carbon steel, ferrous metals and cast iron.12/05/2016 News
- Technical Information - Non-Woven BasicsTechnical information on our non-woven abrasive products including abrasives, grits, densities, bonding agents and conventional finishing methods vs. Fibratex products.12/02/2016 Expertise
- Technical Information - Coated Abrasives BasicsBasic technical information about our coated abrasive products including how to read a specification, abrasive types, bond types, backing types and grit comparison.12/02/2016 Expertise
- Technical Information - Bonded Abrasives BasicsTechnical information on our bonded abrasive products including wheel shape, structure, grains and bonds.12/02/2016 Expertise
Our experts are available to answer your questions. Reach out!
800-551-4413 or Email Us
Enter the 11 digit UPC for access to SDS information about our products.
As a certified training provider, we offer a wide range of I-CAR courses.